MORE ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Locations & Directions
In The News
Crystal G. Whittington, O.D.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry
- Undergraduate education: East Carolina University (Greenville, NC)
- Optometry school: Southern College of Optometry (Memphis, TN)
- Internship: Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center (Columbia, SC)
- Former USC School of Medicine Assistant Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology (Columbia, SC)
As a Doctor of Optometry, Dr. Whittington provides the following services:
- Primary eye care
- Contact lens prescribing and fitting, including specialty fits for keratoconus and irregular astigmatism
- Dry eye diagnosis and management
- Surgical co-management with Carolina Eyecare Physicians surgeons
Dr. Whittington sees patients at the following Carolina Eyecare Physicians offices:
Are you ready to make an appointment to see Dr. Whittington? Call (843)-873-5577 or schedule online.