Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery
Your eyes are your windows to the world. Keeping them clear is one of the most important investments you can make for yourself.
We are proud to offer a premium upgrade from traditional cataract surgery — laser technology approved by the FDA for the treatment of cataracts.
Laser Cataract Surgery is a fully customizable, precision care solution for restoring your clearest possible vision. This pre-planned outpatient procedure offers predictability and convenience.
How does it work?
- Laser Cataract Surgery uses detailed computerized mapping of your eyes to achieve the most precise results.
- It is customizable, and each patient receives a specific restoration plan.
- The outpatient procedure does not use blades and maximizes the control of computer-assisted laser precision.
What are the benefits?
- It is accurate
- Extremely precise placement of the new lens
- 3-D measurements to ensure micron-level precision
- Real-time visualization to guide surgeons
- Improves the accuracy of all incisions
- No guesswork: computerized planning for a meticulous procedure
- Highly advanced mapping of specific eye data for personalized care
Is Laser-Assisted Cataract surgery right for you?
Ask your Eye Surgeon if you can benefit from laser-assisted cataract surgery. While insurance covers cataract surgery, it does not cover the additional cost of the laser portion. Be sure you understand all the costs before making a decision.