- Board certified in Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery
- Specializes in Comprehensive Ophthalmology & Oculoplastic surgery
- Undergraduate education: Louisiana State University
- Graduate degree: Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
- Medical school: Medical University of South Carolina
- Surgical Internship: Medical University of South Carolina
- Residency training: Medical University of South Carolina
- Clinical Instructor: Medical University of South Carolina
In her spare time, Dr. Scarlett enjoys an active life with her husband and two children.
Dr. Scarlett practices comprehensive ophthalmology, performing routine and emergency eye exams for adults and children, as well as:
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cataract, Laser, and Refractive surgery
- Eyelid surgery
- Diabetic and advanced glaucoma care
She sees patients at the following offices:
Are you ready to make an appointment to see Dr. Scarlett? Call (843)-820-2020 or schedule online.