- Board certified in Ophthalmology
- Specializes in treatment of the retina
- Undergraduate education: University of North Carolina
- Medical school: Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency training: Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellowship training: Retina and vitreous, Alton Oschsner Medical Foundation (New Orleans)
- In practice in the Charleston area since 1988
- Joined Carolina Eyecare Physicians in 2004
Dr. Brame has been an important member of the Carolina Eyecare Physicians since 2004. Its nice to know that Berkley Independent & Gazettes readers agree with what we and his patients already know he IS indeed one of the BEST.
Dr. Brame enjoys playing tennis, flying, snow skiing, water skiing, reading, and coaching his five children in various sports.
He provides treatment for:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular degeneration
- Retinal tears and detachment
- Retinal vascular occlusion
- Macular puckers and holes
Dr. Brame sees patients at the following Carolina Eyecare Physicians offices:
Are you ready to make an appointment to see Dr. Brame? Call (843) 797-5511 or schedule online.